Дидактические материалы по теме «Brother Rabbit and Brother Goat are real friends» с тестовыми заданиями. Контроль.
(могут быть использованы учителями, работающими по различным УМК как текст для чтения и (или) аудирования, а также для контроля чтения и (или) аудирования.Авторы: Жигло И.В.
учителя английского языка
МАОУ СОШ № 14
1) Pre-reading tasks. Writing. Активизация лексического и грамматического материала. Карточки.
Put in the missing letters.
c…r…ot, fi…ld, w…r… cl…th…s, b…st …ish…s, sh…rtn…t…, m…st he…p, sho…l… b….
Keys: carrot, field, warm clothes, best wishes, short note, must help, should be.
Put in the missing forms of the irregular verbs.
1 …. put put
2 run … run
3 see saw ….
4 …. brought brought
5 eat … eaten
6 take … taken
7 …. thought …..
8 …. wrote written
2) While-reading tasks. Карточки.
Who did it?
1 picked up four carrots
2 saw the carrots on the table
3 wanted to give other two carrots to his friend
4 must help his friend
5 wrote a short note
6 were good friends
Read the text below. For parts (1-3) choose the correct answer (A,B,C or D). There is one choice you do not need to use.
1. _______ Brother Rabbit didn’t have any food to eat. He put on his warm clothes and ran to the field. There he saw four carrots. He picked up the carrots and brought them home. He ate only two of them. He wanted to give the other two to Brother Goat.
2. ________Brother Rabbit took the two carrots to Brother Goat’s house. Brother Goat was not at home. Brother Rabbit put the carrots on the table and went away. Brother Goat saw the carrots on the table and thought; “Oh, what good friend I have. I should be a good friend too. It’s winter now. Brother Rabbit has not got any food to eat. I must help him.” So he ate one carrot, took the other and ran to Brother Rabbit’s house.
3._________ Brother Goat came into Brother Rabbit’s house put the carrot on the table and wrote a short note: “Dear Brother Rabbit! This carrot is for you. With best wishes from Brother Goat. ”
A. Brother Goat wrote a short note to his friend.
B. Brother Rabbit picked up four carrots.
C. Brother Rabbit ate four carrots.
D. Brother Goat thought he had a good friend.
3) Post-reading tasks.
A). For questions (1-6) choose the correct answer (A, B or C)
Did Brother Rabbit have any food to eat?
Yes, he does.
No, he didn’t. +
No, he hasn’t.
Where did he run?
To the garden.
To the forest.
To the field. +
How many carrots did he find?
Did Brother Rabbit eat all the carrots?
Yes, he did.
No, he doesn’t.
No, he didn’t. +
Was it winter or summer?
It was winter. +
It was summer.
It was neither winter nor summer.
Who ate only one carrot?
Brother Goat. +
B) Writing. Answer the questions.
1. Did Brother Rabbit have any food to eat?
2. Why was Brother Rabbit happy to have four carrots?
3. What did Brother Goat think when he saw the carrots?
4. Was it kind of Brother Rabbit to help his friend?
5. Why is the story called “A friend in need is a friend indeed?
Problem questions.Was Brother Rabbit a true friend?
Was Brother Goat a real friend?
Why do you think so?
Литература. Учебник О. Карпюк для 5 класса. Тернополь. Либра Терра. 2006.