Test Unit 3
We must help people around.
I. Fill in the gaps in the sentences with the words from the box.
local elderly leaves shopping pick up secondhand sew neighborhood
1. Last week the children helped to rake __________ in the schoolyard.
2. Let’s clean up our ___________!
3 Volunteers visited children at the ___________ hospital.
4. Pupils helped to ___________ litter.
5. Pupils collected __________ books for the hospital.
6. We must help ________ and lonely people.
7. I often help my mother to do the __________.8. My sister can ________ soft toys.
II. Put the verbs in PRESENT PERFECT:
1.Nancy (to clean) her room today, and it looks very nice.
2.We (to play) this piece of music many times.
3.Pupils (to take) part in the demonstration.
4.Jane (to loose) her new umbrella.
5.The parents (to buy) a new dress for daughter.
III. Choose and put words in right place:
1.I haven’t learnt the poem. (yet/ already )
2.He has cleaned the gardens. (just/ yet)
3.They have done the work. (already/ yet)
4.Has your cousin finished his project? (yet/ already)
5. My brother hasn’t read this book. (already / yet)